Psychosocial Support: Research Summaries and Reviews
Return to the Psychosocial Support index
- National Response Efforts to Address Sexual Violence and Exploitation against Children in Mozambique: A Desktop Study U.S. Agency for International Development, John Snow International. December 2013.
- Spousal Violence and HIV: Exploring the Linkages in Five Sub-Saharan African Countries U.S. Agency for International Development, ICF International. September 2013.
- Adolescents Living with HIV in Zambia: An Examination of HIV Care and Treatment and Family Planning FHI 360. 2013.
- Strengthening Child Protection Systems in Sub-Saharan Africa United Nations Children's Fund, World Vision International, Save the Children. July 2012.
- Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV in Sub-Saharan Africa U.S. Agency for International Development, John Snow International. June 2012.
- Violence against Women Living with HIV/AIDS: A Background Paper International Community of Women Living with HIV/AIDS. 2011.
- Strengthening PMTCT through Communication: A Review of the Literature Centre for AIDS Development, Research and Evaluation. August 2009.
- Orphanhood and the Living Arrangements of Children in Sub-Saharan Africa World Bank. March 2009.
- Evidence Base for Programming for Children Affected by HIV and AIDS in Low Prevalence and Concentrated Epidemics United Nations Children's Fund, U.S. Agency for International Development. March 2008.
- Training Youth Caregivers to Provide HIV Education and Support to Orphans and Vulnerable Children in South Africa Population Council. January 2008.
- Protecting the Next Generation in Uganda: New Evidence on Sexual and Reproductive Health Guttmacher Institute. 2008.
- Horizons Report: Operations Research on PMTCT Population Council, Horizons. June 2007.