Psychosocial Support: Journal Articles
Return to the Psychosocial Support index
- Adherence to antiretroviral therapy and HIV transmission risks: implications for test-and-treat approaches to HIV prevention Mary Ann Liebert Publishers. May 2010.
- The psychological effect of orphanhood in a matured HIV epidemic: an analysis of young people in Mukono, Uganda Elsevier. April 2010.
- Telling children they have HIV: lessons learned from findings of a qualitative study in sub-Saharan Africa Mary Ann Liebert Publishers. April 2010.
- Improving the lives of vulnerable children: implications of Horizons research among orphans and other children affected by AIDS Population Council. March 2010.
- Questioning gender norms with men to improve health outcomes: Evidence of impact. June 09, 2009.
- Women's opinions about routine HIV testing during pregnancy: implications for the opt-out approach Mary Ann Liebert Publishers. May 2009.
- Implementation of a comprehensive program including psycho-social and treatment literacy activities to improve adherence to HIV care and treatment for a pediatric population in Kenya BioMed Central Ltd. November 2008.
- Supporting orphans and vulnerable children affected by AIDS: using community-generated definitions to explore patterns of children's vulnerability in Zambia. Routledge. September 2008.
- HIV post-exposure prophylaxis for child rape survivors in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa: Who qualifies and who complies? Elsevier. April 2008.
- The plight of older persons as caregivers to people infected/affected by HIV/AIDS: evidence from Uganda Springer Science. December 2007.
- Understanding the impact of a microfinance-based intervention on women's empowerment and the reduction of intimate partner violence in South Africa American Public Health Association. 2007.
- Psychosocial support and marginalization of youth-headed households in Rwanda Taylor & Francis Group. April 2006.