Psychosocial Support: Policy Analysis
Return to the Psychosocial Support index
- Lost in Transitions: Current Issues Faced by Adolescents Living with HIV in Asia Pacific Asia-Pacific Network of People Living with HIV/AIDS. November 26, 2013.
- Evidence-Based Approaches to Protecting Adolescent Girls at Risk of HIV Population Council. March 2012.
- Youth Participation and Leadership, an Effective Tool to Combating HIV/AIDS in Southern Africa Restless Development. April 2010.
- Blame and Banishment: The Underground HIV Epidemic Affecting Children in Eastern Europe and Central Asia United Nations Children's Fund. 2010.
- Together We Must: End Violence against Women and HIV/AIDS ActionAid International, United Nations Development Fund for Women. 2009.
- Women and Girls Living with HIV/AIDS: Overview and Annotated Bibliography Institute of Development Studies, University of Sussex. February 2007.
- HIV/AIDS: What About Very Young Children? Bernard van Leer Foundation. March 2005.
- Young Children and HIV/AIDS: Mapping the Field Bernard van Leer Foundation. January 2005.
- HIV/AIDS and Mental Health World Bank. January 2005.
- Common at Its Core: HIV-Related Stigma Across Contexts International Center for Research on Women. 2005.
- To Have and to Hold: Women's Property and Inheritance Rights in the Context of HIV/AIDS in Sub- Saharan Africa International Center for Research on Women. June 2004.