Psychosocial Support: Program Best Practices
Return to the Psychosocial Support index
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV U.S. Agency for International Development, John Snow International. January 2014.
- Positive Connections: Leading Information and Support Groups for Adolescents Living with HIV FHI 360. October 2013.
- Stakeholder Engagement Toolkit for HIV Prevention Trials FHI 360. July 2012.
- Good Practice Guide: Family-Centred HIV Programming for Children International HIV/AIDS Alliance. January 2012.
- Addressing the Needs of Young . People Living with HIV: A Guide for Professionals Stop AIDS Now. December 2011.
- Protecting Children Affected by HIV against Abuse, Exploitation, Violence and Neglect John Snow International, U.S. Agency for International Development. July 2011.
- Meeting the Psychosocial Needs of Children Living with HIV in Africa John Snow International, U.S. Agency for International Development. 2011.
- Easing the Pain Successes and Challenges in International Palliative Care Open Society Institute. October 2010.
- Facilitating HIV Testing and Disclosure with Children and Adolescents International HIV/AIDS Alliance. June 2010.
- Engaging People Living with HIV as Lay Counsellors in HIV Care and Treatment Services Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation. March 2010.
- Young People Most at Risk of HIV: A Meeting Report and Discussion Report FHI 360. 2010.
- A Qualitative Review of Psychosocial Support Interventions for Young People Living with HIV World Health Organization. November 2009.
- Planning & Support Tool for SRHR/HIV Prevention Interventions for Young People Stop AIDS Now, World Population Foundation. 2009.
- Patient Support for HIV-Infected Children September 2008.
- Community HIV Counselling and Testing: A Handbook on Participatory Needs Assessment John Snow International, Uganda Program for Human and Holistic Development. 2008.
- HIV Prevention with Especially Vulnerable Young People - Case Studies of Success and Innovation Department for International Development - UK, World Health Organization. May 2006.
- Building Resilience in Children Affected by HIV/AIDS Catholic AIDS Action. 2003.
- Microfinance and HIV/AIDS: It's Time to Talk Displaced Children and Orphans Fund. November 2000.