General HIV Resources: Program Best Practices
Return to the General HIV Resources index
- Practical Information and Guidance for Integration of MNCH and HIV Programs within a Continuum of Health and Social Services U.S. Agency for International Development. June 2013.
- Stakeholder Engagement Toolkit for HIV Prevention Trials FHI 360. July 2012.
- PEPFAR Guidance on Integrating Prevention of Mother-to-Child-Transmission of HIV, Maternal, Neonatal, and Child Health and Pediatric HIV Services January 2011.
- Essential Prevention and Care Interventions for Adults and Adolescents Living with HIV in Resource-Limited Settings World Health Organization. August 2008.
- HIV Prevention Among Vulnerable Populations: The Pathfinder International Approach Pathfinder International. June 2008.
- Making Comprehensive Care for HIV a Reality in African Urban Slums JHPIEGO Corporation. April 2008.
- Task Shifting: Global Recommendations and Guidelines World Health Organization, UNAIDS. January 08, 2008.
- Promising and Best Practices in HIV/AIDS Prevention and Care for West and Central Africa FHI 360. January 2008.
- Pratiques meilleures et prometteuses en matière d'IST/VIH/SIDA en Afrique de l'ouest et du centre FHI 360. January 2008.
- Asia-Pacific Operational Framework for Linking HIV/STI Services with Reproductive, Adolescent, Maternal, Newborn and Child Health Services World Health Organization. 2008.