Pediatric Antiretroviral Treatment: Research Summaries and Reviews
Return to the Pediatric Antiretroviral Treatment index
- Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV in Sub-Saharan Africa U.S. Agency for International Development, John Snow International. June 2012.
- Barriers to Sustainable Access of Children and Families to ART Centres in Urban India International HIV/AIDS Alliance. December 2009.
- Increasing Pediatric Diagnosis and Treatment: Implications of the 2008 WHO Pediatric HIV Treatment Recommendations UCSF Center for HIV Information. August 2009.
- HIV This Week # 63: Pediatric Treatment UNAIDS. January 15, 2009.
- Antiretroviral Drug Dosing for Infants and Children: Calculation by Weight or Body Surface Area? UCSF Center for HIV Information. January 2009.
- Evidence Base for Programming for Children Affected by HIV and AIDS in Low Prevalence and Concentrated Epidemics United Nations Children's Fund, U.S. Agency for International Development. March 2008.
- Challenges in Pediatric and Adolescent HIV Care National Institutes of Health, UCSF Center for HIV Information. February 2008.
- Prevention of mother-to-child transmission services as a gateway to family-based human immunodeficiency virus care and treatment in resource-limited settings: rationale and international experiences American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. October 2007.
- Tuberculosis and human immunodeficiency virus co-infection in children: management challenges Elsevier. June 2007.
- HIV-Infected Women and their Families: Psychosocial Support and Related Issues--A Literature Review World Health Organization. 2003.