Pediatric Antiretroviral Treatment: Case Studies
Return to the Pediatric Antiretroviral Treatment index
- Case 18-2010 - A 7-Year-Old Boy with Elevated HIV RNA Levels despite Antiretroviral Medications June 17, 2010.
- Southern African HIV Clinicians Society Paediatric Internet-Based Discussion Group Summaries Southern African HIV Clinicians Society. February 2008.
- Pediatric ART: Case Studies Mailman School of Public Health at Columbia University. February 2007.
- HIV Clinical Cases Library University of California San Francisco. February 2007.
- South Africa PACTG Paediatric HIV Training Case Studies Rutgers François-Xavier Bagnoud Center. October 2006.