Orphans & Affected Families: Research Summaries and Reviews
Return to the Orphans & Affected Families index
- National Response Efforts to Address Sexual Violence and Exploitation against Children in Mozambique: A Desktop Study U.S. Agency for International Development, John Snow International. December 2013.
- Trends in the Burden of Orphans and Vulnerable Children in Zimbabwe: Evidence from National Household Surveys, 1994-2006 (English) ICF International, MEASURE DHS. February 2010.
- Protecting Hope: Situation Analysis of Vulnerable Children in Uganda Population Council. January 2010.
- South African National HIV Prevalence Incidence, Behaviour and Communication Survey, 2008: The Health of Our Children Human Sciences Research Council. 2010.
- What Works for Women: Evidence for HIV/AIDS Interventions Open Society Institute. 2010.
- Orphanhood and the Living Arrangements of Children in Sub-Saharan Africa World Bank. March 2009.
- Situational Analysis of Orphaned and Vulnerable Children in Eight Zimbabwean Districts Human Sciences Research Council. 2009.
- Orphans and Vulnerable Children in High HIV-Prevalence Countries in Sub-Saharan Africa ICF International. September 2008.
- Sexual and reproductive health needs of adolescents perinatally infected with HIV in Uganda The AIDS Support Organization, Population Council. July 2008.
- Evidence Base for Programming for Children Affected by HIV and AIDS in Low Prevalence and Concentrated Epidemics United Nations Children's Fund, U.S. Agency for International Development. March 2008.
- Interventions for Orphans and Vulnerable Children at Four Project Sites in South Africa Human Sciences Research Council. 2008.
- Voices from the Communities: The Impact of HIV/AIDS on the Lives of Orphaned Children and their Guardians FHI 360. July 2002.