Orphans & Affected Families: Policy Analysis
Return to the Orphans & Affected Families index
- Blame and Banishment: The Underground HIV Epidemic Affecting Children in Eastern Europe and Central Asia United Nations Children's Fund. 2010.
- State of the World's Children 2009 United Nations Children's Fund. January 15, 2009.
- Africa's Orphaned and Vulnerable Generations Children Affected by AIDS United Nations Children's Fund. August 2006.
- Adolescents: Orphaned and Vulnerable in the Time of HIV/AIDS YouthNet, Partners in Reproductive Health and HIV Prevention, FHI 360. August 2005.
- HIV/AIDS: What About Very Young Children? Bernard van Leer Foundation. March 2005.
- Young Children and HIV/AIDS: Mapping the Field Bernard van Leer Foundation. January 2005.
- Practice Standards in Children's Participation Save the Children UK. 2005.
- Challenges of Elderly Caregivers in Rural Kenya Horizons. December 2004.
- Children on the Brink 2004: A Joint Report on Orphan Estimates and a Framework for Action UNAIDS. July 2004.
- A Family is for a Lifetime: A Discussion of the Need for Family Care for Children Impacted by HIV/AIDS U.S. Agency for International Development, Synergy Project. March 2004.
- Poverty, AIDS, and Children's Schooling: A Targeting Dilemma World Bank. September 2002.
- Understanding Community Responses to the Situation of Children Affected by AIDS: Lessons for External Agencies United Nations Institute for Social Development. March 2002.
- Principles to Guide Programming for Orphans and other Children Affected by HIV/AIDS UNAIDS. January 17, 2002.
- Investir dans notre avenir: Le soutien psychosocial aux enfants affectés par le VIH/SIDA--Une étude de cas au Zimbabwe et en République-Unie de Tanzanie UNAIDS. July 2001.
- Community Mobilization to Mitigate the Effects of HIV/AIDS Displaced Children and Orphans Fund. September 01, 1999.