Infant Feeding: Patient & Community Education Material
Return to the Infant Feeding index
- A Guide to HIV, Pregnancy & Women's Health HIV i-Base. September 2011.
- Santé des femmes: VIH et grossesse HIV i-Base. September 2011.
- What Can I Do if I Think that My Child May Have HIV? FHI 360. May 2009.
- Child Health Card from Zimbabwe Zimbabwe Ministry of Health and Child Welfare. 2008.
- Question & Answer Guide on Infant and Young Child Feeding in the Context of HIV and AIDS FHI 360. July 2007.
- An Easy Guide to Breastfeeding U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. September 2006.
- An Easy Guide to Breastfeeding [Chinese] U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. September 2006.
- Una guía fácil para la Lactancia U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. September 2006.
- Clinic Wall Charts for Guyana PMTCT National Training Curriculum Guyana Ministry of Health. July 2006.
- Antenatal, Postnatal, and Child Health Book U.S. Agency for International Development. 2006.
- I am HIV-Positive, Should I Breast-Feed my Baby? I am HIV-Positive, Should I Bottle-Feed my Baby? Perinatal HIV Research Unit, Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital. April 2004.
- Caring for You and Your Child When Living with HIV/AIDS [Arabic] FHI 360. n.d.