Complications of HIV in Children: Research Summaries and Reviews
Return to the Complications of HIV in Children index
- Adolescents Living with HIV in Zambia: An Examination of HIV Care and Treatment and Family Planning FHI 360. 2013.
- Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV in Sub-Saharan Africa U.S. Agency for International Development, John Snow International. June 2012.
- Prevention of Diarrhoea in Children with HIV Infection or Exposure to Maternal HIV Infection The Cochrane Collaboration. June 16, 2010.
- Increasing Pediatric Diagnosis and Treatment: Implications of the 2008 WHO Pediatric HIV Treatment Recommendations UCSF Center for HIV Information. August 2009.
- HIV This Week # 63: Pediatric Treatment UNAIDS. January 15, 2009.
- Antiretroviral Drug Dosing for Infants and Children: Calculation by Weight or Body Surface Area? UCSF Center for HIV Information. January 2009.
- Sexual and reproductive health needs of adolescents perinatally infected with HIV in Uganda The AIDS Support Organization, Population Council. July 2008.
- Evidence Base for Programming for Children Affected by HIV and AIDS in Low Prevalence and Concentrated Epidemics United Nations Children's Fund, U.S. Agency for International Development. March 2008.
- Challenges in Pediatric and Adolescent HIV Care National Institutes of Health, UCSF Center for HIV Information. February 2008.
- Protecting the Next Generation in Uganda: New Evidence on Sexual and Reproductive Health Guttmacher Institute. 2008.