Primary Care of HIV Infected & Exposed Children: Training Tools
Return to the Primary Care of HIV Infected & Exposed Children index
- Online Training Series on Evidence-Based Malaria Social and Behavior Change Communication Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs. January 2014.
- Training of Trainers: Supporting Parents and Caregivers of Children Living with HIV Southern Africa HIV and AIDS Information Dissemination Service. 2009.
- Nursing Care of Patients with HIV/AIDS: Facilitator's Guide FHI 360. March 2008.
- Nursing Care of Patients with HIV/AIDS: Participant's Guide FHI 360. March 2008.
- Zimbabwe Paediatric HIV/AIDS Treatment and Care Training Manual for Health Care Workers International Training and Education Center on Health. September 2007.
- ANECCA Comprehensive Paediatric HIV Care Training Curriculum: Participants' Manual African Network for the Care of Children Affected by HIV/AIDS. 2007.
- The Rights of Children and Youth Infected and Affected by HIV/AIDS: Trainers' Handbook Save the Children UK. July 2003.