Primary Care of HIV Infected & Exposed Children: Policy Analysis
Return to the Primary Care of HIV Infected & Exposed Children index
- Lost in Transitions: Current Issues Faced by Adolescents Living with HIV in Asia Pacific Asia-Pacific Network of People Living with HIV/AIDS. November 26, 2013.
- Towards an AIDS-Free Generation: Children and AIDS Sixth Stocktaking Report, 2013 United Nations Children's Fund. November 2013.
- Help Wanted: Confronting the Health Care Worker Crisis to Expand Access to HIV/AIDS Treatment--MSF Experience in Southern Africa Médecins Sans Frontières. May 2007.
- Early Diagnosis of HIV Infection in HIV-Exposed Infants: Can Complexity and Cost Be Overcome in Resource-Poor Settings? UCSF Center for HIV Information. March 2007.
- Paludisme et VIH: Interactions et répercussions sur les politiques de santé publique World Health Organization. August 2005.
- HIV/AIDS: What About Very Young Children? Bernard van Leer Foundation. March 2005.
- Young Children and HIV/AIDS: Mapping the Field Bernard van Leer Foundation. January 2005.
- Serious Childhood Problems in Countries with Limited Resources -- Background Book on Management of the Child with a Serious Infection or Severe Malnutrition World Health Organization. 2004.