Reproductive Health & Family Planning: Research Summaries and Reviews
Return to the Reproductive Health & Family Planning index
- Technical Brief on Hormonal Contraception and HIV U.S. Agency for International Development, President's Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR). September 2013.
- Adolescents Living with HIV in Zambia: An Examination of HIV Care and Treatment and Family Planning FHI 360. 2013.
- Positive and Pregnancy: How Dare You? Asia-Pacific Network of People Living with HIV/AIDS. March 2012.
- What Works for Women: Evidence for HIV/AIDS Interventions Open Society Institute. 2010.
- The Case for Integrating Family Planning and HIV/AIDS Services: Evidence, Policy Support, and Programmatic Experience FHI 360. 2010.
- Sexual & Reproductive Health and HIV Linkages: Evidence Review and Recommendations International Planned Parenthood Federation, United Nations Population Fund, UNAIDS, University of California San Francisco. August 2008.
- Sexual and reproductive health needs of adolescents perinatally infected with HIV in Uganda The AIDS Support Organization, Population Council. July 2008.
- Early Sexual Debut, Sexual Violence, and Sexual Risk-Taking among Pregnant Adolescents and Their Peers in Jamaica and Uganda FHI 360. 2008.