Reproductive Health & Family Planning: Journal Articles
Return to the Reproductive Health & Family Planning index
- The study of HIV and antenatal care integration in pregnancy in Kenya: Design, methods, and baseline results of a cluster-randomized controlled trial Public Library of Science. September 06, 2012.
- Use of hormonal contraceptives and risk of HIV-1 transmission: a prospective cohort study Elsevier. October 05, 2011.
- Integrating prevention of mother-to-child HIV transmission (PMTCT) programmes with other health services for preventing HIV infection and improving HIV outcomes in developing countries John Wiley & Sons. June 2011.
- Maternal mortality for 181 countries, 1980-2008: a systematic analysis of progress towards Millennium Development Goal 5 Elsevier. April 09, 2010.
- Feasibility and effectiveness of integrating provider-initiated testing and counselling within family planning services in Kenya Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. November 2009.
- Family planning among HIV positive and negative prevention of mother to child transmission (PMTCT) clients in a resource poor setting in South Africa Springer Science. February 28, 2008.
- UCSF Global Health Sciences - Literature Digest UCSF Center for HIV Information. October 2007.
- Contraception among HIV concordant and discordant couples in Zambia: a randomized controlled trial Mary Ann Liebert Publishers. October 2007.
- The potential of human papillomavirus vaccines Massachusetts Medical Society. March 16, 2006.
- Addressing the Family Planning Needs of HIV-Positive PMTCT Clients: Baseline Findings from an Operations Research Study Horizons. April 2005.