Reproductive Health & Family Planning: Policy Analysis
Return to the Reproductive Health & Family Planning index
- State of the World's Children 2009 United Nations Children's Fund. January 15, 2009.
- The Potential of Human Papillomavirus Vaccines UCSF Center for HIV Information. March 2007.
- Women and Girls Living with HIV/AIDS: Overview and Annotated Bibliography Institute of Development Studies, University of Sussex. February 2007.
- Hormonal Contraception and HIV: New Findings, but policies remain unchanged Program for Appropriate Technology in Health. May 2006.
- Are Cost Savings Incurred by Offering Family Planning Services at Emergency Plan HIV/AIDS Care and Treatment Facilities? U.S. Agency for International Development. January 2006.
- Reproductive Intentions and Choices among HIV-Infected Individuals in Cape Town, South Africa: Lessons for Reproductive Policy and Service Provision from a Qualitative Study University of Cape Town, Population Council. September 2005.