Primary Care of HIV-Infected Women: Program Best Practices
Return to the Primary Care of HIV-Infected Women index
- Practical Information and Guidance for Integration of MNCH and HIV Programs within a Continuum of Health and Social Services U.S. Agency for International Development. June 2013.
- Essential Core Competencies for Nursing Related to HIV and AIDS HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau. 2009.
- Social Protection in Health Schemes for Mother, Newborn, and Child Populations: Lessons Learned from the Latin American Region Pan American Health Organization. June 2008.
- Making Comprehensive Care for HIV a Reality in African Urban Slums JHPIEGO Corporation. April 2008.
- Asia-Pacific Operational Framework for Linking HIV/STI Services with Reproductive, Adolescent, Maternal, Newborn and Child Health Services World Health Organization. 2008.
- Continuum of Care for HIV-Positive Women Accessing Programs to Prevent Parent-to-Child Transmission: Findings from India Horizons, Population Council. August 2007.