Opportunistic Infections & Associated Conditions: Training Tools
Return to the Opportunistic Infections & Associated Conditions index
- Online Training Series on Evidence-Based Malaria Social and Behavior Change Communication Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs. January 2014.
- Monitoring and Evaluation of Advocacy, Communication, and Social Mobilization Interventions to Support Tuberculosis Prevention and Care: Training Curriculum Program for Appropriate Technology in Health, U.S. Agency for International Development. March 2013.
- IMAI Tuberculosis Care with TB-HIV Comanagement World Health Organization. April 2007.
- Training Modules for the Syndromic Management of Sexually Transmitted Infections World Health Organization. 2007.
- The Malaria Parasite Life Cycle CDC Division of Parasitic Diseases. May 2004.