Opportunistic Infections & Associated Conditions: Manuals
Return to the Opportunistic Infections & Associated Conditions index
- Rapid Advice: Diagnosis, Prevention and Management of Cryptococcal Disease in HIV-Infected Adults, Adolescents and Children World Health Organization. December 2011.
- Manual on Paediatric HIV Care and Treatment for District Hospitals World Health Organization. 2011.
- The Imaging of Tropical Diseases Uniformed Services University for the Health Sciences . 2010.
- HIV Curriculum for the Health Professional Baylor College of Medicine. October 2009.
- The Columbia University Handbook on HIV/AIDS Mailman School of Public Health at Columbia University. September 2009.
- Mémento thérapeutique du VIH / SIDA en Afrique Institut de Médecine et d'Épidémiologie Appliquée - Fondation internationale Léon Mba. April 2009.
- The Essentials of Antiretroviral Therapy for Health Care and Program Managers Pathfinder International. April 2007.
- Pocket Book of Hospital Care for Children: Guidelines for the Management of Common Illnesses with Limited Resources [Russian] World Health Organization. 2007.
- Sexually Transmitted and Other Reproductive Tract Infections:a Guide to Essential Practice [Table of Contents in Arabic] World Health Organization. 2007.
- Sexually Transmitted and other Reproductive Tract Infections - A Guide to Essential Practice World Health Organization. 2005.
- The Columbia Clinical Manual Mailman School of Public Health at Columbia University. 2005.
- El Manual Cliníco de Columbia Mailman School of Public Health at Columbia University. September 2004.
- HIV/AIDS and Care of the Teeth and Gums Hesperian Foundation. March 2004.