Opportunistic Infections & Associated Conditions: Clinical Tools
Return to the Opportunistic Infections & Associated Conditions index
- U.S. STD Treatment Guidelines App CDC Division of STD Prevention. June 27, 2013.
- Where There Is No Doctor: A Village Health Care Handbook Hesperian Foundation. September 2011.
- WHO Model Formulary for Children World Health Organization. June 2010.
- The Electronic Textbook of Dermatology Internet Dermatology Society. 2009.
- Haiti Clinical Algorithms for HIV Care and Treatment of Adults and Children République d'Haïti, Ministère De La Santé Publique Et De La Population, Unité de Contrôle et de Coordination du Programme National de Lutte Contre le VIH/SIDA (UCC). March 2007.
- AIDS Images Library Hôpital Universitaire de Genève. January 2007.
- HIV/AIDS Image Library University of California San Francisco. December 2006.
- Clinical Algorithms for Guyana PMTCT National Training Curriculum Guyana Ministry of Health. July 2006.
- Clinical Algorithms for HIV Clinic in Resource-Limited Setting University of Washington. June 2006.
- Essential HIV Treatment and Care in Primary Care Settings: A Comprehensive Guide for Clinicians and Healthcare Workers International HIV/AIDS Alliance. 2006.
- The PIH Guide to the Community-Based Treatment of HIV in Resource-Poor Settings Partners in Health. 2006.
- Malaria Image Library CDC Division of Parasitic Diseases. April 2004.
- TB/HIV: A Clinical Manual World Health Organization. March 2004.
- A Guide to Primary Care of People with HIV/AIDS Health Resources and Services Administration. 2004.
- Common Skin Diseases in Africa: An Illustrated Guide Telemedicine, Institute of Tropical Medicine. 2001.