Opportunistic Infections & Associated Conditions: Program Best Practices
Return to the Opportunistic Infections & Associated Conditions index
- Out of the Dark: An Implementer's Guide to Managing TB in Children Médecins Sans Frontières. October 2011.
- Guidance for the Prevention of Sexually Transmitted HIV Infections U.S. Department of State. August 2011.
- Priority Medicines for Mothers and Children 2011 World Health Organization, United Nations Children's Fund. February 2011.
- WHO Recommendations for Clinical Mentoring to Support Scale-up of HIV Care, Antiretroviral Therapy and Prevention in Resource-Constrained Settings World Health Organization. August 07, 2006.
- What Works: A Policy and Program Guide to Evidence on Family Planning, Safe Motherhood, and STI/HIV/AIDS Interventions--Module I, Safe Motherhood POLICY Project. March 2003.
- Cervical Cancer Screening in Developing Countries: Report of a WHO Consultation World Health Organization. 2002.