General Care during Pregnancy, Labor, & Delivery: Journal Articles
Return to the General Care during Pregnancy, Labor, & Delivery index
- Maternal HIV infection and antibody responses against vaccine-preventable diseases in uninfected infants American Medical Association. February 09, 2011.
- Caesarean section without medical indications is associated with an increased risk of adverse short-term maternal outcomes: the 2004-2008 WHO Global Survey on Maternal and Perinatal Health Springer Science. November 10, 2010.
- HIV in Maternal and Child Heath: Concurrent Crises Demand Cooperation Public Library of Science. July 27, 2010.
- Increased risk of hepatotoxicity in HIV-infected pregnant women receiving antiretroviral therapy independent of nevirapine exposure Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. November 27, 2009.
- Feasibility and effectiveness of integrating provider-initiated testing and counselling within family planning services in Kenya Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. November 2009.
- No relation between in-utero exposure to HAART and intrauterine growth retardation Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. May 06, 2009.
- Use of antiretroviral therapy in pregnant HIV-infected women and the risk of premature delivery: a meta-analysis Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. March 12, 2008.
- Physical and Sexual Violence During Pregnancy and After Delivery: A Prospective Multistate Study of Women With or at Risk for HIV Infection American Public Health Association. June 2006.
- Antiretroviral therapy and congenital abnormalities in infants born to HIV-1-infected women in the United Kingdom and Ireland, 1990 to 2003 Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. May 2006.
- WHO analysis of causes of maternal death: a systematic review Elsevier. April 01, 2006.
- Increased risk of pre-eclampsia and fetal death in HIV-infected pregnant women receiving highly active antiretroviral therapy Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. January 02, 2006.