Antiretroviral Treatment & Complications: Research Summaries and Reviews
Return to the Antiretroviral Treatment & Complications index
- Antiretroviral therapy (ART) for treating HIV infection in ART-eligible pregnant women The Cochrane Collaboration. March 17, 2010.
- Consensus Statement: Asking the Right Questions, Advancing an HIV Research Agenda for Women and Children International AIDS Society. March 2010.
- 17th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI) UCSF Center for HIV Information. February 19, 2010.
- Use of Antiretrovirals to Prevent Transmission of HIV through Breast Milk UCSF Center for HIV Information. June 2009.
- HIV This Week # 63: Pediatric Treatment UNAIDS. January 15, 2009.
- Update on the Science of Prevention of Mother to Child HIV Transmission National Institutes of Health, UCSF Center for HIV Information. January 09, 2009.
- HIV, Tuberculosis, and Multidrug Resistance: Implications for HIV-Infected Children UCSF Center for HIV Information. April 2008.
- Challenges in Pediatric and Adolescent HIV Care National Institutes of Health, UCSF Center for HIV Information. February 2008.
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration Pregnancy Safety Catagories UCSF Center for HIV Information. 2008.
- Use of single-dose nevirapine for the prevention of mother-to-child transmission of HIV-1: does development of resistance matter? American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. October 2007.
- Prevention of mother-to-child transmission services as a gateway to family-based human immunodeficiency virus care and treatment in resource-limited settings: rationale and international experiences American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. October 2007.
- International recommendations on antiretroviral drugs for treatment of HIV-infected women and prevention of mother-to-child HIV transmission in resource-limited settings: 2006 update American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. September 2007.
- HIV-Infected Women and their Families: Psychosocial Support and Related Issues--A Literature Review World Health Organization. 2003.