Testing & Counseling: Research Summaries and Reviews
Return to the Testing & Counseling index
- Stigma and Discrimination: Key Barriers to Achieving Global Goals for Maternal Health and Elimination of New Child HIV Infections Futures Group. July 2012.
- What Works for Women: Evidence for HIV/AIDS Interventions Open Society Institute. 2010.
- Increasing Pediatric Diagnosis and Treatment: Implications of the 2008 WHO Pediatric HIV Treatment Recommendations UCSF Center for HIV Information. August 2009.
- Early Infant HIV Diagnosis National AIDS Map. January 2008.
- Infant human immunodeficiency virus diagnosis in resource-limited settings: issues, technologies, and country experiences American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. October 2007.
- Approaches for scaling up human immunodeficiency virus testing and counseling in prevention of mother-to-child human immunodeficiency virus transmission settings in resource-limited countries American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. October 2007.
- Early Infant Diagnosis of HIV through Dried Blood Spot Testing Pathfinder International. October 2007.
- Journal Supplement on PMTCT: Achievements, Issues, and Challenges of PMTCT in the United States and in Resource-Limited Settings American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. September 2007.
- Utility of antenatal HIV surveillance data to evaluate prevention of mother-to-child HIV transmission programs in resource-limited settings American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. September 2007.
- Horizons Report: Operations Research on PMTCT Population Council, Horizons. June 2007.