Primary Prevention: Presentations & Lectures
Return to the Primary Prevention index
- Women, Poverty, and HIV Women's Global Health Imperative. March 08, 2006.
- About HIV: A Teaching Tool -- PowerPoint Presentation Rutgers François-Xavier Bagnoud Center. 2006.
- Updated U.S. Public Health Service Guidelines for the Management of Occupational Exposures to HIV and Recommendations for Postexposure Prophylaxis: Slide Set AIDS Education and Training Centers National Resource Center. October 2005.
- Antiretroviral Postexposure Prophylaxis After Sexual, Injection-Drug Use, or Other Nonoccupational Exposure to HIV in the United States: Slide Set AIDS Education and Training Centers National Resource Center. January 2005.
- Ethical Challenges in Clinical Testing for Microbicides Global Campaign for Microbicides. March 2004.