Perinatal Interventions: Research Summaries and Reviews
Return to the Perinatal Interventions index
- Stigma and Discrimination: Key Barriers to Achieving Global Goals for Maternal Health and Elimination of New Child HIV Infections Futures Group. July 2012.
- Promising Practices in Community Engagement for Elimination of New HIV Infections among Children by 2015 and Keeping Their Mothers Alive UNAIDS. June 28, 2012.
- Scaling Up Prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission Center for Strategic and International Studies. November 2011.
- Mapping HIV Research Priorities for Women and Children International AIDS Society. July 2010.
- Selected Abstracts on HIV and Infant Feeding from the XVIII International AIDS Conference Program for Appropriate Technology in Health, U.S. Agency for International Development. July 2010.
- Antiretroviral therapy (ART) for treating HIV infection in ART-eligible pregnant women The Cochrane Collaboration. March 17, 2010.
- Integration of Prenatal Care with the Testing and Treatment of HIV and Syphilis Partners in Health. November 2009.
- Strengthening PMTCT through Communication: A Review of the Literature Centre for AIDS Development, Research and Evaluation. August 2009.
- Update on the Science of Prevention of Mother to Child HIV Transmission National Institutes of Health, UCSF Center for HIV Information. January 09, 2009.
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration Pregnancy Safety Catagories UCSF Center for HIV Information. 2008.
- Prevention of mother-to-child transmission services as a gateway to family-based human immunodeficiency virus care and treatment in resource-limited settings: rationale and international experiences American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. October 2007.
- Journal Supplement on PMTCT: Achievements, Issues, and Challenges of PMTCT in the United States and in Resource-Limited Settings American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. September 2007.
- Utility of antenatal HIV surveillance data to evaluate prevention of mother-to-child HIV transmission programs in resource-limited settings American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. September 2007.
- PMTCT Monthly Intelligence Reports Ghent International AIDS Society Working Group on HIV in Women and Children. 2007.
- Review of the HIVNET 012 Perinatal HIV Prevention Study National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Institute of Medicine of the National Academies. 2005.