Perinatal Interventions: Program Monitoring & Evaluation
Return to the Perinatal Interventions index
- A Progress Report on the Global Plan Towards the Elimination of New HIV Infections among Children by 2015 and Keeping Their Mothers Alive UNAIDS. July 24, 2012.
- Factsheets on the Status of National PMTCT Responses United Nations Children's Fund. 2010.
- Children and AIDS: Fourth Stocktaking Report, 2009 United Nations Children's Fund, UNAIDS, World Health Organization, United Nations Population Fund. December 2009.
- Evaluation of HIV Counseling and Testing in ANC Settings and Adherence to Short Course Antiretroviral Prophylaxis for PMTCT in Francistown, Botswana CDC Global AIDS Program, Horizons. February 2009.
- Maternal and Neonatal Program Effort Index (MNPI) U.S. Agency for International Development. 2006.
- Monitoring Birth Preparedness and Complication Readiness: Tools and Indicators for Maternal and Newborn Health Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs. 2004.
- National Guide to Monitoring and Evaluating Programmes for the Prevention of HIV in Infants and Young Children World Health Organization. 2004.