Perinatal Interventions: Program Best Practices
Return to the Perinatal Interventions index
- Toolkit: Expanding and Simplifying Treatment for Pregnant Women Living with HIV, Managing the Transition to Option B/B+ Interagency Task Team (IATT) on Prevention of HIV Transmission in Pregnant Women, Mothers and their Children. March 2013.
- Prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission of HIV: Implementation Starter Kit FHI 360. October 2012.
- Standards of Care for Programs on PMTCT of HIV FHI 360. October 2012.
- Use of Antiretroviral Drugs for Treating Pregnant Women and Preventing HIV Infection in Infants World Health Organization. April 2012.
- PEPFAR Guidance on Integrating Prevention of Mother-to-Child-Transmission of HIV, Maternal, Neonatal, and Child Health and Pediatric HIV Services January 2011.
- Towards the Elimination of Mother-to-Child Transmission of HIV: Report of a WHO Technical Consultation World Health Organization. 2011.
- Social Mobilisation and Communication to Prevent Mother-to-Child Transmission (PMTCT) of HIV Centre for AIDS Development, Research and Evaluation. 2010.
- PMTCT Program Brief: Offering ARV Prophylaxis at Time of Diagnosis Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation. December 2007.
- Continuum of Care for HIV-Positive Women Accessing Programs to Prevent Parent-to-Child Transmission: Findings from India Horizons, Population Council. August 2007.
- Guidance for a Preventive Care Package for Children Born to HIV-Infected Mothers U.S. Department of State. April 2006.
- WHO/HHS-CDC Prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission of HIV (PMTCT) Generic Training Package (GTP): History of the Global Rollout Rutgers François-Xavier Bagnoud Center. February 17, 2006.
- Care in Normal Birth: A Practical Guide World Health Organization. 1997.
- Les soins liés à un accouchement normal World Health Organization. 1997.