Home-Based Care: View All
- Community Home-Based Care for People and Communities Affected by HIV/AIDS: Training Course and Handbook for Community Health Workers Pathfinder International. October 2006.
- Home Based Care for Caregivers: Facilitator's Guide International Training and Education Center on Health, Project Concern International. July 2005.
- Manual de cuidados en los hogares para las personas viviendo con VIH/SIDA Project HOPE. 2004.
- Caregiver Booklet: A Guide For Patients, Family Members and Community Caregivers World Health Organization. January 2005.
- Manuel sur le SIDA Pédiatrique en Afrique African Network for the Care of Children Affected by HIV/AIDS. July 2006.
- Handbook on Paediatric AIDS in Africa African Network for the Care of Children Affected by HIV/AIDS. 2006.
- The PIH Guide to the Community-Based Treatment of HIV in Resource-Poor Settings Partners in Health. 2006.
- Karnofsky Performance Scale Index Hospice Patients Alliance. n.d.
- HIV Clinical Cases Library University of California San Francisco. February 2007.
- Myths and Facts About HIV/AIDS: A Practical Guide to Prevention, Health and Life Global Strategies, International Training and Education Center on Health, Rural Education and Development, Sahaya International. January 2012.
- What Do You Know about HIV/AIDS? [Arabic] FHI 360. n.d.
- Caring for Yourself When Living with HIV/AIDS [Arabic] FHI 360. n.d.
- Caring for You and Your Child When Living with HIV/AIDS [Arabic] FHI 360. n.d.
- Nutritional Support for People Living with HIV/AIDS [Arabic] FHI 360. n.d.
- Palliative Care and Home Based Care for HIV National AIDS Map. November 24, 2003.
- Child Rights Information Network (CRIN) CRIN is a global network that disseminates information about the Convention on the Rights of the Child and child rights among nongovernmental organisations, United Nations agencies, intergovernmental organisation, educational institutions, and other child rights experts. n.d.
- Community-Based Care in the Developing World: Related Resources HIV InSite's collection of material on international community-based care programs. n.d.
- CORE Initiative A USAID-funded global program designed to enhance the response of community and faith-based leaders and institutions to the causes and consequences of the HIV/AIDS epidemic. n.d.
- Hope for African Children Initiative Community-based effort for children orphaned by AIDS or whose parents are ill or dying of AIDS-related causes. n.d.
- UNICEF Includes publications and links related to children affected by HIV/AIDS. n.d.
- Glossary of HIV/AIDS Terms UCSF Center for HIV Information. 2006.
Program & Policy
- Engaging People Living with HIV as Lay Counsellors in HIV Care and Treatment Services Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation. March 2010.
- Integrating Paediatric Palliative Care into Home-Based Care: An Evaluation of 3 Home-Based Care Projects Health Systems Trust. April 2005.
- HIV, Health, and Your Community: A Guide for Action Arab Resource Collective. 2006.
- Toolkit: Involving Men in Community Home-Based Care for HIV and AIDS John Snow International, Southern Africa HIV and AIDS Information Dissemination Service. November 2003.
- Mobilising the Community: A PILLARS Guide Tearfund. 2003.
- Exploring the Role of Family Caregivers and Home-Based Care Programs in Meeting the Needs of People Living with HIV/AIDS Horizons, Population Council. May 2005.
- Caring From Within: Key Findings and Policy Recommendations on Home-based Care in Zimbabwe South African AIDS Information Dissemination Service. February 17, 2009.
- Mortality in HIV-infected Ugandan adults receiving antiretroviral treatment and survival of their HIV-uninfected children: a prospective cohort study Elsevier. March 01, 2008.