Reproductive Health & Family Planning: View All
- Routine HIV Testing and Counselling for PMTCT - Prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission of HIV Training Series Department of HIV/AIDS Prevention and Care, Ministry of Health, Botswana. November 2006.
- Postnatal Treatment, Care, & Support for Mothers and Families with HIV Infection - Prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission of HIV Training Series Department of HIV/AIDS Prevention and Care, Ministry of Health, Botswana. November 2006.
- Integrated Management of Childhood Illness - Effective Teaching: A Guide for Educating Healthcare Providers World Health Organization. 2005.
- Conception and Contraception for HIV-Affected Couples UCSF Center for HIV Information. April 20, 2011.
- I-TECH Clinical Seminar Series: Contraceptive Choices and HIV International Training and Education Center on Health. November 10, 2010.
- About HIV: A Teaching Tool -- PowerPoint Presentation Rutgers François-Xavier Bagnoud Center. 2006.
- Increasing Access to Contraception for Clients with HIV: A Toolkit FHI 360. 2012.
- Counselling for Maternal and Newborn Health Care: A Handbook for Building Skills World Health Organization. July 27, 2009.
- Antenatal Care U.S. Agency for International Development. October 2005.
- Pregnancy Planning and Preconception Health Care for HIV-Infected Individuals and Couples International AIDS Society-USA. June 25, 2009.
- Constructive Men's Engagement in Reproductive Health: A Training-of-Trainers' Manual U.S. Agency for International Development. May 2009.
- Sexual and Reproductive Health for HIV-Positive Women and Adolescent Girls: A Manual for Trainers and Program Managers EngenderHealth. 2006.
- Care for the HIV-Infected Female Adolescent New York State Department of Health AIDS Institute. March 2007.
- WHO Recommendations for the Prevention of Postpartum Haemorrhage World Health Organization. March 2007.
- Sexual and Reproductive Health of Women Living with HIV/AIDS: Guidelines on Care, Treatment and Support for Women Living With HIV/AIDS and their Children in Resource-Constrained Settings World Health Organization, United Nations Population Fund. June 2006.
- Comprehensive Cervical Cancer Control: A Guide to Essential Practice World Health Organization. 2006.
- Infections Sexuellement Transmissibles et Autres Infections de L'appareil Reproducteur -- Guide de Pratiques Essentielles World Health Organization. 2005.
- Infecciones de Transmisión Sexual y Otras Infecciones del Tracto Reproductivo -- Una Guía para la Práctica Básica World Health Organization. 2005.
- Female Genital Mutilation - The Prevention and the Management of the Health Complications - Policy Guidelines for Nurses and Midwives World Health Organization. 2001.
- A Book for Midwives: Care for Pregnancy, Birth, and Women's Health Hesperian Foundation. 2010.
- Un libro para parteras: Atención del embarazo, el parto y la salud de la mujer Hesperian Foundation. 2010.
- Sexually Transmitted and Other Reproductive Tract Infections:a Guide to Essential Practice [Table of Contents in Arabic] World Health Organization. 2007.
- Sexually Transmitted and other Reproductive Tract Infections - A Guide to Essential Practice World Health Organization. 2005.
- Contraception Wheel World Health Organization. 2008.
- Prevention of Postpartum Hemorrhage: Implementing Active Management of the Third Stage of Labor (AMTSL) Reference Manual and Training Program for Appropriate Technology in Health. 2007.
- Reproductive Choices and Family Planning for People Living with HIV -- Counselling Tool World Health Organization. 2006.
- Pregnancy, Childbirth, Postpartum and Newborn Care: A Guide for Essential Practice World Health Organization. 2006.
- Soins liés à la grossesse, à l'accouchement et à la période néonatale: Guide de pratiques essentielles World Health Organization. 2005.
- Pregnancy, Childbirth, Postpartum and Newborn Care: A Guide for Essential Practice [Arabic] World Health Organization. 2003.
- Gateways to Integration: A Case Study from Swaziland World Health Organization, United Nations, United Nations Population Fund, International Planned Parenthood Federation. 2012.
- Gateways to Integration: A Case Study from Serbia World Health Organization, United Nations Development Fund for Women, International Planned Parenthood Federation, UNAIDS. 2009.
- HIV, Women,and Motherhood Strategies for Hope. December 2008.
- Rapid HIV Testing - Information Sheet Rutgers François-Xavier Bagnoud Center. December 2006.
- Contraceptive Choices for Young People [Vietnamese] Program for Appropriate Technology in Health. 2004.
- My Changing Body: Fertility Awareness for Young People FHI 360. 2003.
- Preventing Unintended Pregnancies in Women Living with HIV in Resource-Poor Settings March 11, 2009.
- Practical Guide to the Management of Gynecological Problems in HIV-Infected Women Florida/Caribbean AIDS Education and Training Center. February 16, 2007.
- Family Health International Formed in 1971, FHI is a leader among nonprofit international public health organizations, managing research and field activities in more than 70 countries to meet the public health needs of some of the world's most vulnerable people. n.d.
- HIV/AIDS Resource Center for Women This new resource from <i>The Body</i> contains resources, interviews, and information related to women and HIV. This web site is targeted primarily at women and the general public, but other audiences will find the content and links valuable as well. The Body. 2007.
- Man'a al- Hamal al-Tari [Emergency Contraception Website in Arabic] A website on emergency contraception in arabic, based on an English-language referral service and educational site(ec.princeton.edu). The site provides information about emergency contraception and a directory of clinicians willing to provide emergency contraception in the U.S. and Canada and a database of contraceptives available worldwide which can be used for emergency contraception. Office of Population Research, Princeton University . May 2003.
- MAQ Global Health Technical Briefs The Maximizing Access and Quality (MAQ) Initiative is a USAID-funded project created to make evidence-based reproductive health and family planning interventions readily available to clients worldwide. They publish a series of global health technical briefs on a range of issues related to reproductive health and international program management, with some addressing HIV/AIDS. U.S. Agency for International Development. n.d..
Program & Policy
- The New York Call to Commitment: Linking HIV/AIDS and Sexual and Reproductive Health Family Care International. 2004.
- Technical Brief: Integrating PMTCT of HIV Interventions with MNCH Services U.S. Agency for International Development. February 2011.
- Convergence of HIV and Sexual and Reproductive Health Services for People Living With or Most at Risk of HIV: A Toolkit for Building Capacity Program for Appropriate Technology in Health. December 2009.
- Rapid Assessment Tool for Sexual & Reproductive Health and HIV Linkages: A Generic Guide UNAIDS, International Planned Parenthood Federation, United Nations Population Fund, International Community of Women Living with HIV/AIDS, Global Network of People Living with HIV/AIDS. March 30, 2009.
- Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) and HIV Compendium: Indicators & Related Assessment Tools International Planned Parenthood Federation, World Health Organization, United Nations Population Fund. December 2014.
- State of the World's Children 2009 United Nations Children's Fund. January 15, 2009.
- The Potential of Human Papillomavirus Vaccines UCSF Center for HIV Information. March 2007.
- Women and Girls Living with HIV/AIDS: Overview and Annotated Bibliography Institute of Development Studies, University of Sussex. February 2007.
- Hormonal Contraception and HIV: New Findings, but policies remain unchanged Program for Appropriate Technology in Health. May 2006.
- Are Cost Savings Incurred by Offering Family Planning Services at Emergency Plan HIV/AIDS Care and Treatment Facilities? U.S. Agency for International Development. January 2006.
- Reproductive Intentions and Choices among HIV-Infected Individuals in Cape Town, South Africa: Lessons for Reproductive Policy and Service Provision from a Qualitative Study University of Cape Town, Population Council. September 2005.
- The study of HIV and antenatal care integration in pregnancy in Kenya: Design, methods, and baseline results of a cluster-randomized controlled trial Public Library of Science. September 06, 2012.
- Use of hormonal contraceptives and risk of HIV-1 transmission: a prospective cohort study Elsevier. October 05, 2011.
- Integrating prevention of mother-to-child HIV transmission (PMTCT) programmes with other health services for preventing HIV infection and improving HIV outcomes in developing countries John Wiley & Sons. June 2011.
- Maternal mortality for 181 countries, 1980-2008: a systematic analysis of progress towards Millennium Development Goal 5 Elsevier. April 09, 2010.
- Feasibility and effectiveness of integrating provider-initiated testing and counselling within family planning services in Kenya Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. November 2009.
- Family planning among HIV positive and negative prevention of mother to child transmission (PMTCT) clients in a resource poor setting in South Africa Springer Science. February 28, 2008.
- UCSF Global Health Sciences - Literature Digest UCSF Center for HIV Information. October 2007.
- Contraception among HIV concordant and discordant couples in Zambia: a randomized controlled trial Mary Ann Liebert Publishers. October 2007.
- The potential of human papillomavirus vaccines Massachusetts Medical Society. March 16, 2006.
- Addressing the Family Planning Needs of HIV-Positive PMTCT Clients: Baseline Findings from an Operations Research Study Horizons. April 2005.
- Technical Brief on Hormonal Contraception and HIV U.S. Agency for International Development, President's Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR). September 2013.
- Adolescents Living with HIV in Zambia: An Examination of HIV Care and Treatment and Family Planning FHI 360. 2013.
- Positive and Pregnancy: How Dare You? Asia-Pacific Network of People Living with HIV/AIDS. March 2012.
- What Works for Women: Evidence for HIV/AIDS Interventions Open Society Institute. 2010.
- The Case for Integrating Family Planning and HIV/AIDS Services: Evidence, Policy Support, and Programmatic Experience FHI 360. 2010.
- Sexual & Reproductive Health and HIV Linkages: Evidence Review and Recommendations International Planned Parenthood Federation, United Nations Population Fund, UNAIDS, University of California San Francisco. August 2008.
- Sexual and reproductive health needs of adolescents perinatally infected with HIV in Uganda The AIDS Support Organization, Population Council. July 2008.
- Early Sexual Debut, Sexual Violence, and Sexual Risk-Taking among Pregnant Adolescents and Their Peers in Jamaica and Uganda FHI 360. 2008.