Primary Care of HIV-Infected Women: View All
- Human Papillomavirus Infection in the HIV-Infected Woman International AIDS Society-USA. August 10, 2010.
- Pacific PMTCT Training Package - Fiji, Vanuatu, Kiribatu, and Solomon Islands Rutgers François-Xavier Bagnoud Center, UNICEF Pacific. July 31, 2008.
- Teaching-Aids at Low Cost (TALC) Teaching-aids At Low Cost. 2008.
- Postnatal Treatment, Care, & Support for Mothers and Families with HIV Infection - Prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission of HIV Training Series Department of HIV/AIDS Prevention and Care, Ministry of Health, Botswana. November 2006.
- Effective Training in Reproductive Health: Course Design and Delivery--Reference Manual (Russian) Ipas. June 15, 2006.
- UCSF Center for AIDS Prevention Studies Town Hall: Engaging and Keeping HIV Patients in Care UCSF Center for HIV Information. April 2012.
- Postpartum Care U.S. Agency for International Development. November 2006.
- Gender Equality and Gender-Based Violence Programming in Humanitarian Action: Training Toolkit United Nations. 2009.
- Nursing Care of Patients with HIV/AIDS: Facilitator's Guide FHI 360. March 2008.
- Nursing Care of Patients with HIV/AIDS: Participant's Guide FHI 360. March 2008.
- Continuing Care for Mothers, Children, and Families Following Prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission Programmes Module Rutgers François-Xavier Bagnoud Center. December 01, 2007.
- 2013 IDSA Clinical Practice Guideline for Vaccination of the Immunocompromised Host Infectious Diseases Society of America. December 04, 2013.
- WHO Guidelines for Screening and Treatment of Precancerous Lesions for Cervical Cancer Prevention World Health Organization. November 2013.
- Guidelines for Prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission (PMTCT) of HIV/AIDS in Kenya, Fourth Edition Kenya National AIDS and STI Control Programme. 2012.
- Care for the HIV-Infected Female Adolescent New York State Department of Health AIDS Institute. March 2007.
- Guidelines for the Treatment of Malaria World Health Organization. January 2006.
- The Imaging of Tropical Diseases Uniformed Services University for the Health Sciences . 2010.
- Positive Prevention: Prevention Strategies for People Living with HIV International Planned Parenthood Federation. 2010.
- Women and HIV in Prison Settings United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, UNAIDS. 2008.
- Malaria and HIV: The Impact on Pregnant Women and Infants UCSF Center for HIV Information. January 2007.
- Menstrual Disorders in HIV-Infected Women New York State Department of Health AIDS Institute. September 2010.
- AIDS Images Library Hôpital Universitaire de Genève. January 2007.
- Clinical Algorithms for Guyana PMTCT National Training Curriculum Guyana Ministry of Health. July 2006.
- A Guide to the Clinical Care of Women with HIV/AIDS U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. 2005.
- Gateways to Integration: A Case Study from Swaziland World Health Organization, United Nations, United Nations Population Fund, International Planned Parenthood Federation. 2012.
- Case 15-2011: A 19-Year-Old South African Woman with Headache, Fatigue, and Vaginal Discharge Massachusetts Medical Society. May 19, 2011.
- Gateways to Integration: A Case Study from Serbia World Health Organization, United Nations Development Fund for Women, International Planned Parenthood Federation, UNAIDS. 2009.
- Co-trimoxazole Dosage Formulations and Dosage for Infants and Children Living with HIV or Exposed to HIV U.S. Agency for International Development. 2011.
- Where Women Have No Doctor : A Health Guide for Women Hesperian Foundation. June 2006.
- Cervical Cancer in Women with HIV National AIDS Map. February 17, 2011.
- Neuro AIDS - Part 1: Intro and HIV Dementia National AIDS Map. January 31, 2007.
- Neuro AIDS - Part 2: Screening for HIV Dementia National AIDS Map. January 31, 2007.
- HIV/AIDS Resource Center for Women This new resource from <i>The Body</i> contains resources, interviews, and information related to women and HIV. This web site is targeted primarily at women and the general public, but other audiences will find the content and links valuable as well. The Body. 2007.
Program & Policy
- Practical Information and Guidance for Integration of MNCH and HIV Programs within a Continuum of Health and Social Services U.S. Agency for International Development. June 2013.
- Essential Core Competencies for Nursing Related to HIV and AIDS HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau. 2009.
- Social Protection in Health Schemes for Mother, Newborn, and Child Populations: Lessons Learned from the Latin American Region Pan American Health Organization. June 2008.
- Making Comprehensive Care for HIV a Reality in African Urban Slums JHPIEGO Corporation. April 2008.
- Asia-Pacific Operational Framework for Linking HIV/STI Services with Reproductive, Adolescent, Maternal, Newborn and Child Health Services World Health Organization. 2008.
- Continuum of Care for HIV-Positive Women Accessing Programs to Prevent Parent-to-Child Transmission: Findings from India Horizons, Population Council. August 2007.
- Nurse-Driven, Community-Supported HIV/AIDS Treatment at the Primary Health Care Level in Rural Lesotho Médecins Sans Frontières. February 2009.
- Accompagnateurs Curricula Partners in Health. January 2008.
- Convergence of HIV and Sexual and Reproductive Health Services for People Living With or Most at Risk of HIV: A Toolkit for Building Capacity Program for Appropriate Technology in Health. December 2009.
- Rapid Assessment Tool for Sexual & Reproductive Health and HIV Linkages: A Generic Guide UNAIDS, International Planned Parenthood Federation, United Nations Population Fund, International Community of Women Living with HIV/AIDS, Global Network of People Living with HIV/AIDS. March 30, 2009.
- Health Facility Tools to Assess Preparedness for HIV Services Delivery, Including Antiretroviral Therapy FHI 360. October 2007.
- Improving Women's Health in South Africa Center for Strategic and International Studies. October 2011.
- Women and Health: Today's Evidence Tomorrow's Agenda World Health Organization. November 2009.
- Help Wanted: Confronting the Health Care Worker Crisis to Expand Access to HIV/AIDS Treatment--MSF Experience in Southern Africa Médecins Sans Frontières. May 2007.
- The Potential of Human Papillomavirus Vaccines UCSF Center for HIV Information. March 2007.
- Women and Girls Living with HIV/AIDS: Overview and Annotated Bibliography Institute of Development Studies, University of Sussex. February 2007.
- 6th IAS Conference on HIV Pathogenesis, Treatment, and Prevention International AIDS Society. July 20, 2011.
- The study of HIV and antenatal care integration in pregnancy in Kenya: Design, methods, and baseline results of a cluster-randomized controlled trial Public Library of Science. September 06, 2012.
- Maternal CD4+ cell count decline after interruption of antiretroviral prophylaxis for the prevention of mother-to-child transmission of HIV Public Library of Science. August 27, 2012.
- HIV in Maternal and Child Heath: Concurrent Crises Demand Cooperation Public Library of Science. July 27, 2010.
- Maternal mortality for 181 countries, 1980-2008: a systematic analysis of progress towards Millennium Development Goal 5 Elsevier. April 09, 2010.
- Mortality and virologic outcomes after access to antiretroviral therapy among a cohort of HIV-infected women who received single-dose nevirapine in Lusaka, Zambia Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. September 2009.
- Questioning gender norms with men to improve health outcomes: Evidence of impact. June 09, 2009.
- Utilization of a basic care and prevention package by HIV-infected persons in Uganda. Routledge. February 2008.
- Pregnancy and HIV disease progression during the era of highly active antiretroviral therapy University of Chicago Press. October 01, 2007.
- UCSF Global Health Sciences - Literature Digest UCSF Center for HIV Information. October 2007.
- Morbidity among HIV-1-infected mothers in Kenya: prevalence and correlates of illness during 2-year postpartum follow-up Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. October 2007.
- Understanding the impact of a microfinance-based intervention on women's empowerment and the reduction of intimate partner violence in South Africa American Public Health Association. 2007.
- CD4 percentages and total lymphocyte counts as early surrogate markers for pediatric HIV-1 infection in resource-limited settings Oxford University Press. October 2006.
- Physical and Sexual Violence During Pregnancy and After Delivery: A Prospective Multistate Study of Women With or at Risk for HIV Infection American Public Health Association. June 2006.
- Scaling up of highly active antiretroviral therapy in a rural district of Malawi: an effectiveness assessment Elsevier. April 22, 2006.
- Effect of co-trimoxazole prophylaxis, antiretroviral therapy, and insecticide-treated bednets on the frequency of malaria in HIV-1-infected adults in Uganda: a prospective cohort study Elsevier. April 15, 2006.
- The potential of human papillomavirus vaccines Massachusetts Medical Society. March 16, 2006.
- Positive and Pregnancy: How Dare You? Asia-Pacific Network of People Living with HIV/AIDS. March 2012.
- Violence against Women Living with HIV/AIDS: A Background Paper International Community of Women Living with HIV/AIDS. 2011.
- Mapping HIV Research Priorities for Women and Children International AIDS Society. July 2010.
- Consensus Statement: Asking the Right Questions, Advancing an HIV Research Agenda for Women and Children International AIDS Society. March 2010.
- The Association between Violence against Women and HIV: Evidence from a National Population-Based Survey in Zimbabwe ICF International. February 2010.
- What Works for Women: Evidence for HIV/AIDS Interventions Open Society Institute. 2010.