General Care during Pregnancy, Labor, & Delivery: View All
- Maternal Mortality Reduction Program, Assistant Training: Facilitator Manual Partners in Health. March 01, 2012.
- Maternal Mortality Reduction Program, Assistant Training: Participant Handbook Partners in Health. March 01, 2012.
- Care of HIV-Infected Women During Pregnancy International AIDS Society-USA. July 01, 2010.
- Postnatal Treatment, Care, & Support for Mothers and Families with HIV Infection - Prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission of HIV Training Series Department of HIV/AIDS Prevention and Care, Ministry of Health, Botswana. November 2006.
- Midwifery Educational Modules World Health Organization. 2006.
- Integrated Management of Childhood Illness - Effective Teaching: A Guide for Educating Healthcare Providers World Health Organization. 2005.
- Postpartum Care U.S. Agency for International Development. November 2006.
- Preventing Postpartum Hemorrhage U.S. Agency for International Development. November 2005.
- Antenatal Care U.S. Agency for International Development. October 2005.
- Active Management of the Third Stage of Labor: A Demonstration JHPIEGO Corporation, U.S. Agency for International Development. 2004.
- Gestion active de al troisième période de l'accouchement: une démonstration JHPIEGO Corporation, U.S. Agency for International Development. 2004.
- Manejo Activo de la Tercera Etapa del Parto: Una Demonstraciòn JHPIEGO Corporation, U.S. Agency for International Development. 2004.
- Clean and Safe Delivery and Management of Postpartum Haemorrhage (PPH): Trainer Handbook U.S. Agency for International Development. May 2013.
- Basic Obstetric Ultrasound Training International Training and Education Center on Health. 2013.
- Nursing Care of Patients with HIV/AIDS: Facilitator's Guide FHI 360. March 2008.
- British Guidelines for the Management of HIV in Pregnant Women 2012 British HIV Association. January 17, 2012.
- Rapid Advice: Use of Antiretroviral Drugs for Treating Pregnant Women and Preventing HIV Infection in Infants World Health Organization. November 30, 2009.
- WHO Recommendations for the Prevention of Postpartum Haemorrhage World Health Organization. March 2007.
- Standards for Maternal and Neonatal Care World Health Organization. 2006.
- A Book for Midwives: Care for Pregnancy, Birth, and Women's Health Hesperian Foundation. 2010.
- Un libro para parteras: Atención del embarazo, el parto y la salud de la mujer Hesperian Foundation. 2010.
- Gravidez, parto, pós-parto e cuidados com o recém-nascido: Guia para a práctica fundamental World Health Organization. 2006.
- Pregnancy, Childbirth, Postpartum and Newborn Care - A Guide for Essential Practice [Russian] World Health Organization. 2006.
- Clinical Algorithms for Guyana PMTCT National Training Curriculum Guyana Ministry of Health. July 2006.
- A Guide to the Clinical Care of Women with HIV/AIDS U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. 2005.
- Kenya Maternal & Child Health Booklet Ministry of Health, Kenya. nd.
- Rapid HIV Testing in Labor & Delivery - Information Sheet Rutgers François-Xavier Bagnoud Center. January 2007.
- Rapid HIV Testing - Information Sheet Rutgers François-Xavier Bagnoud Center. December 2006.
- Clinic Wall Charts for Guyana PMTCT National Training Curriculum Guyana Ministry of Health. July 2006.
- Where Women Have No Doctor : A Health Guide for Women Hesperian Foundation. June 2006.
- Family Health International Formed in 1971, FHI is a leader among nonprofit international public health organizations, managing research and field activities in more than 70 countries to meet the public health needs of some of the world's most vulnerable people. n.d.
- HIV/AIDS Resource Center for Women This new resource from <i>The Body</i> contains resources, interviews, and information related to women and HIV. This web site is targeted primarily at women and the general public, but other audiences will find the content and links valuable as well. The Body. 2007.
- Maternal and Child Health Integration This is the website of USAID's program on maternal, neonatal, and child health. The program focuses on reducing maternal, neonatal and child mortality and accelerating progress toward achieving Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) 4 and 5 through collaborative partnerships. U.S. Agency for International Development, JHPIEGO Corporation. 2009.
Program & Policy
- WHO Technical Consultation on Postpartum and Postnatal Care World Health Organization. 2010.
- Baby-Friendly Hospital Initiative World Health Organization. January 2006.
- Malaria in Pregnancy Resource Package JHPIEGO Corporation. May 01, 2010.
- Convergence of HIV and Sexual and Reproductive Health Services for People Living With or Most at Risk of HIV: A Toolkit for Building Capacity Program for Appropriate Technology in Health. December 2009.
- Repositioning Postnatal Care in a High HIV Environment: Swaziland Population Council. February 2008.
- Women and Health: Today's Evidence Tomorrow's Agenda World Health Organization. November 2009.
- Women and Girls Living with HIV/AIDS: Overview and Annotated Bibliography Institute of Development Studies, University of Sussex. February 2007.
- Maternal HIV infection and antibody responses against vaccine-preventable diseases in uninfected infants American Medical Association. February 09, 2011.
- Caesarean section without medical indications is associated with an increased risk of adverse short-term maternal outcomes: the 2004-2008 WHO Global Survey on Maternal and Perinatal Health Springer Science. November 10, 2010.
- HIV in Maternal and Child Heath: Concurrent Crises Demand Cooperation Public Library of Science. July 27, 2010.
- Increased risk of hepatotoxicity in HIV-infected pregnant women receiving antiretroviral therapy independent of nevirapine exposure Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. November 27, 2009.
- Feasibility and effectiveness of integrating provider-initiated testing and counselling within family planning services in Kenya Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. November 2009.
- No relation between in-utero exposure to HAART and intrauterine growth retardation Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. May 06, 2009.
- Use of antiretroviral therapy in pregnant HIV-infected women and the risk of premature delivery: a meta-analysis Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. March 12, 2008.
- Physical and Sexual Violence During Pregnancy and After Delivery: A Prospective Multistate Study of Women With or at Risk for HIV Infection American Public Health Association. June 2006.
- Antiretroviral therapy and congenital abnormalities in infants born to HIV-1-infected women in the United Kingdom and Ireland, 1990 to 2003 Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. May 2006.
- WHO analysis of causes of maternal death: a systematic review Elsevier. April 01, 2006.
- Increased risk of pre-eclampsia and fetal death in HIV-infected pregnant women receiving highly active antiretroviral therapy Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. January 02, 2006.
- Safeguarding Pregnant Women with Essential Medicines: A Global Agenda to Improve Quality and Access Program for Appropriate Technology in Health. September 2012.