Filter by Topic
Preventing Perinatal Infection
Care of Women
- Toward an understanding of disengagement from HIV treatment and care in Sub-Saharan Africa: A qualitative study Public Library of Science. January 2013.
- Pooled individual data analysis of five randomized trials of infant nevirapine prophylaxis to prevent breast-milk HIV-1 transmission Oxford University Press. January 2013.
- Early versus deferred antiretroviral therapy for children older than 1 year infected with HIV (PREDICT): a multicentre, randomised, open-label trial Elsevier. December 2012.
- Antiretroviral Agents and Prevention of Malaria in HIV-Infected Ugandan Children Massachusetts Medical Society. November 29, 2012.
- Adherence to antiretroviral therapy during and after pregnancy in low-income, middle-income, and high-income countries: a systematic review and meta-analysis Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. October 23, 2012.