Program Best Practices
Filter by Topic
Preventing Perinatal Infection
Care of Women
Care of Children
- Primary Care of HIV Infected & Exposed Children
- Pediatric Antiretroviral Treatment
- Complications of HIV in Children
- Infant Feeding
- Orphans & Affected Families
Care Outside the Clinic
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV U.S. Agency for International Development, John Snow International. January 2014.
- HIV and Adolescents: Guidance for HIV Testing and Counselling and Care for Adolescents Living with HIV World Health Organization. November 2013.
- Resource Tool for Structural Approaches to HIV Prevention [Draft] U.S. Agency for International Development. October 2013.
- Positive Connections: Leading Information and Support Groups for Adolescents Living with HIV FHI 360. October 2013.
- Practical Information and Guidance for Integration of MNCH and HIV Programs within a Continuum of Health and Social Services U.S. Agency for International Development. June 2013.