Filter by Topic
Preventing Perinatal Infection
Care of Women
- Women and HIV in Prison Settings United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, UNAIDS. 2008.
- In Utero Exposure to Antiretroviral Drugs and Birth Defects: A Brief Review of the Evidence UCSF Center for HIV Information. May 2007.
- Malaria and HIV: The Impact on Pregnant Women and Infants UCSF Center for HIV Information. January 2007.
- Antiretroviral Drug Profiles UCSF Center for HIV Information. 2007.
- Vitamin A and the Risk of Mother-to-Child Transmission of HIV University of California San Francisco. November 2006.