Filter by Topic
Preventing Perinatal Infection
Care of Women
Care of Children
- Primary Care of HIV Infected & Exposed Children
- Pediatric Antiretroviral Treatment
- Complications of HIV in Children
- Infant Feeding
- Orphans & Affected Families
Care Outside the Clinic
- Online Training Series on Evidence-Based Malaria Social and Behavior Change Communication Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs. January 2014.
- Campus to the Clinic: Mentoring Guide for Facilitators ICAP. October 2013.
- HIV-MARPS Peer Education Communication Guides U.S. Agency for International Development, RTI International. June 2013.
- Clean and Safe Delivery and Management of Postpartum Haemorrhage (PPH): Trainer Handbook U.S. Agency for International Development. May 2013.
- Monitoring and Evaluation of Advocacy, Communication, and Social Mobilization Interventions to Support Tuberculosis Prevention and Care: Training Curriculum Program for Appropriate Technology in Health, U.S. Agency for International Development. March 2013.