Filter by Resource Type
- Where There Is No Doctor: A Village Health Care Handbook Hesperian Foundation. September 2011.
- Provision of micronutrient-fortified food from 6 months of age does not permit HIV-exposed uninfected Zambian children to catch up in growth to HIV-unexposed children: a randomized controlled trial Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. February 01, 2011.
- Increased risk of severe infant anemia following exposure to maternal HAART, Botswana Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. January 24, 2011.
- Manual on Paediatric HIV Care and Treatment for District Hospitals World Health Organization. 2011.
- HIV prevention is not enough: child survival in the context of prevention of mother to child HIV transmission BioMed Central Ltd. December 11, 2009.