Filter by Resource Type
- Pooled individual data analysis of five randomized trials of infant nevirapine prophylaxis to prevent breast-milk HIV-1 transmission Oxford University Press. January 2013.
- HIV-1 drug resistance emergence among breastfeeding infants born to HIV-infected mothers during a single-arm trial of triple-antiretroviral prophylaxis for prevention of mother-to-child transmission: A secondary analysis Public Library of Science. March 29, 2011.
- Triple-antiretroviral prophylaxis to prevent mother-to-child HIV transmission through breastfeeding-the Kisumu Breastfeeding Study, Kenya: A clinical trial Public Library of Science. March 2011.
- Increased risk of severe infant anemia following exposure to maternal HAART, Botswana Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. January 24, 2011.
- Triple antiretroviral compared with zidovudine and single-dose nevirapine prophylaxis during pregnancy and breastfeeding for prevention of mother-to-child transmission of HIV-1 (Kesho Bora study): a randomised controlled trial Elsevier. January 14, 2011.