Complications of HIV in Children
Filter by Resource Type
- Pediatric Disclosure Materials François-Xavier Bagnoud Center at University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, John Snow International, ICAP, U.S. Agency for International Development. January 2013.
- Opportunity in Crisis: Preventing HIV from Early Adolescence to Early Adulthood United Nations Children's Fund. May 2011.
- Meeting the Psychosocial Needs of Children Living with HIV in Africa John Snow International, U.S. Agency for International Development. 2011.
- Growing Up Info: A Newsletter Sidaction, Initiative Développement. August 2010.
- Case 18-2010 - A 7-Year-Old Boy with Elevated HIV RNA Levels despite Antiretroviral Medications June 17, 2010.