Primary Care of HIV Infected & Exposed Children
Filter by Resource Type
Program & Policy
- Program Best Practices
- Program Development
- Program Implementation
- Program Monitoring & Evaluation
- Policy Analysis
- Antiretroviral Agents and Prevention of Malaria in HIV-Infected Ugandan Children Massachusetts Medical Society. November 29, 2012.
- Provision of services and care for HIV-exposed infants: A comparison of maternal and child health clinic and HIV comprehensive care clinic models Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. September 01, 2012.
- Tuberculosis in Children [Review Article] Massachusetts Medical Society. July 26, 2012.
- Adolescent HIV Care and Treatment: A Training Curriculum for Multidisciplinary Healthcare Teams ICAP. July 2012.
- A comparison of paediatric- and adult-onset cryptococcosis detected through population-based surveillance in South Africa, 2005-2007 Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. June 27, 2012.