Filter by Resource Type
Program & Policy
- Program Best Practices
- Program Development
- Program Implementation
- Program Monitoring & Evaluation
- Policy Analysis
- Pooled individual data analysis of five randomized trials of infant nevirapine prophylaxis to prevent breast-milk HIV-1 transmission Oxford University Press. January 2013.
- Women Out Loud: How Women Living with HIV Will Help the World End AIDS UNAIDS. December 11, 2012.
- The HIV and Sex Work Collection: Innovative Responses in Asia and the Pacific United Nations Population Fund, UNAIDS, Asia Pacific Network of Sex Work Projects. December 11, 2012.
- What is Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) and is it Effective in Preventing HIV? Center for AIDS Prevention Studies. October 19, 2012.
- ARV-Based HIV Prevention: State of the Science and Considerations for Implementation Family Health International. September 26, 2012.