Filter by Resource Type
- Addressing the Needs of Young . People Living with HIV: A Guide for Professionals Stop AIDS Now. December 2011.
- Trends in the Burden of Orphans and Vulnerable Children in Zimbabwe: Evidence from National Household Surveys, 1994-2006 (English) ICF International, MEASURE DHS. February 2010.
- The Association between Violence against Women and HIV: Evidence from a National Population-Based Survey in Zimbabwe ICF International. February 2010.
- Participation of traditional birth attendants in prevention of mother-to-child transmission of HIV services in two rural districts in Zimbabwe: a feasibility study BioMed Central Ltd. December 05, 2008.
- Estimating vertically acquired HIV infections and the impact of the prevention of mother-to-child transmission program in Zimbabwe: insights from decision analysis models. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. May 01, 2008.