Filter by Resource Type
- Adolescents Living with HIV in Zambia: An Examination of HIV Care and Treatment and Family Planning FHI 360. 2013.
- Integrating prevention of mother-to-child HIV transmission (PMTCT) programmes with other health services for preventing HIV infection and improving HIV outcomes in developing countries John Wiley & Sons. June 2011.
- Paediatric Provider-Initiated HIV Testing and Counselling, Zambia Ministry of Health Zambia Ministry of Health, ICAP, Rutgers François-Xavier Bagnoud Center, CDC Global AIDS Program. October 2010.
- Routine offering of HIV testing to hospitalized pediatric patients at university teaching hospital, Lusaka, Zambia: acceptability and feasibility. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. June 01, 2009.
- Survival from 9 months of age among HIV-infected and uninfected Zambian children prior to the availability of antiretroviral therapy University of Chicago Press. September 15, 2008.