Filter by Resource Type
- Cost-Effectiveness of Integrating PMTCT and MNCH Services: An Application of the LiST Model for Malawi, Mozambique, and Uganda ICF International. September 2013.
- Family economic empowerment and mental health among AIDS-affected children living in AIDS-impacted communities: evidence from a randomised evaluation in southwestern Uganda BMJ Group. March 2013.
- Uganda National Paediatric HIV Counselling Flipchart: HIV Counselling for Children, Adolescents, and Caregivers Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs. April 26, 2012.
- Mortality in HIV-infected Ugandan adults receiving antiretroviral treatment and survival of their HIV-uninfected children: a prospective cohort study Elsevier. March 01, 2008.
- Survival of infants born to HIV-positive mothers, by feeding modality, in Rakai, Uganda Public Library of Science. 2008.