Filter by Resource Type
- Relationship between mortality and feeding modality among children born to HIV-infected mothers in a research setting: the Kesho Bora Study Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. June 19, 2013.
- ARV-Based HIV Prevention: State of the Science and Considerations for Implementation FHI 360. September 26, 2012.
- Guidelines for Prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission (PMTCT) of HIV/AIDS in Kenya, Fourth Edition Kenya National AIDS and STI Control Programme. 2012.
- Feasibility and effectiveness of integrating provider-initiated testing and counselling within family planning services in Kenya Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. November 2009.
- HIV infection, malnutrition, and invasive bacterial infection among children with severe malaria University of Chicago Press. August 01, 2009.