Filter by Resource Type
- Follow-Up of Infants Diagnosed with HIV - Early Infant Diagnosis Program, Francistown, Botswana, 2005-2012 CDC Global AIDS Program. February 21, 2014.
- HIV-MARPS Peer Education Communication Guides U.S. Agency for International Development, RTI International. June 2013.
- Increased risk of severe infant anemia following exposure to maternal HAART, Botswana Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. January 24, 2011.
- Risk factors for early and late transmission of HIV via breast-feeding among infants born to HIV-infected women in a randomized clinical trial in Botswana University of Chicago Press. February 01, 2009.
- Five-year outcomes of initial patients treated in Botswana's National Antiretroviral Treatment Program Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. November 12, 2008.