Filter by Resource Type
- HIV Counseling Resource Package FHI 360. August 2011.
- Long-term survival of HIV-infected children receiving antiretroviral therapy in Thailand: A 5-year observational cohort study Oxford University Press. December 15, 2010.
- Predictors of virologic failure and genotypic resistance mutation patterns in Thai children receiving non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor-based antiretroviral therapy Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. September 2009.
- Early HIV-1 diagnosis using in-house real-time PCR amplification on dried blood spots for infants in remote and resource-limited settings Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. December 15, 2008.
- Risk factors for in utero or intrapartum mother-to-child transmission of HIV-1 in Thailand. University of Chicago Press. December 01, 2007.