Filter by Resource Type
- Lost in Transitions: Current Issues Faced by Adolescents Living with HIV in Asia Pacific Asia-Pacific Network of People Living with HIV/AIDS. November 26, 2013.
- The HIV and Sex Work Collection: Innovative Responses in Asia and the Pacific United Nations Population Fund, UNAIDS, Asia Pacific Network of Sex Work Projects. December 11, 2012.
- Positive and Pregnancy: How Dare You? Asia-Pacific Network of People Living with HIV/AIDS. March 2012.
- Nevirapine Resistance and Breast-Milk HIV Transmission: Effects of Single and Extended-Dose Nevirapine Prophylaxis in Subtype C HIV-Infected Infants Public Library of Science. January 14, 2009.
- Early HIV-1 diagnosis using in-house real-time PCR amplification on dried blood spots for infants in remote and resource-limited settings Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. December 15, 2008.