Filter by Resource Type
- Lost in Transitions: Current Issues Faced by Adolescents Living with HIV in Asia Pacific Asia-Pacific Network of People Living with HIV/AIDS. November 26, 2013.
- Positive Connections: Leading Information and Support Groups for Adolescents Living with HIV FHI 360. October 2013.
- Family economic empowerment and mental health among AIDS-affected children living in AIDS-impacted communities: evidence from a randomised evaluation in southwestern Uganda BMJ Group. March 2013.
- Pediatric Disclosure Materials Rutgers François-Xavier Bagnoud Center, John Snow International, ICAP, U.S. Agency for International Development. January 2013.
- Pediatric Advocacy Toolkit: For Improved Pediatric HIV Diagnosis, Care and Treatment in High HIV Prevalence Countries and Regions World Health Organization. December 2011.