Physician's Assistants/Nurse Practitioners
Filter by Resource Type
Program & Policy
- Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in Pediatric HIV Infection Health Resources and Services Administration, National Institutes of Health. February 12, 2014.
- Adverse events associated with nevirapine and efavirenz-based first-line antiretroviral therapy: a systematic review and meta-analysis Elsevier. June 01, 2013.
- Basic Obstetric Ultrasound Training International Training and Education Center on Health. 2013.
- List of Approved and Tentatively Approved Antiretrovirals in Association with the President's Emergency Plan U.S. Food and Drug Administration. September 21, 2012.
- Mortality and health outcomes in HIV-infected and HIV-uninfected mothers at 18-20 months postpartum in Zomba District, Malawi Public Library of Science. September 04, 2012.